Saturday, December 29, 2007

random







Here are some pics to hold you all over until I have time to post another blog. The top is of Jessica, Bill and me at a restaurant in the capital. We splurge on junk food at TGIFs (oops). Bill and I are acting classy at the consolidation hotel and drinking out of champagne glasses. Thanks to his mom for sending Mambas from the States. The next picture is of the health PCVs. We had just sworn in. We´re looking up at the only male in our group because he had to deal with all the girl issues during 5 weeks of CBT (Thanks Tod!)

3 comments:

Alma said...

Thank you for the picture update. QTCD Mom

DannyHoch said...

Love the pics...now time for pics of the site. hehehe

DannyHoch said...

Hey girl. I know havent wrote in a long time on this thing. I was bored in my cabin. How are things. We need more pics. We have to see what it's like out there. Im sure your still doing great and enjoy it. It only gets easier...right? Talk to you soon.